Friday 16 March 2012

London Visit

I didn't manage to attend the viewing at the V&A so I went for a look around london, there was a lot to find inspirational such as all the type used around and the advertisements used.

I went to a store called 'Trapstar' and 'Supreme' which are personal inspirations.




Here are two examples of there logo's that they use on there clothing, this was very insertional to me as I would like to put my own designs to clothing at some point.

they have a tagline 'its a secret' which helps them to be able to keep themselves known for there exclusivity in there clothing.

the founders also keep themselves unknown in the advertisements for them and up to know the average person wouldn't know who runs it, the owner also quoted that he heard some question him for wearing 'trapstar clothing' on oxford street with out knowing he was the founder! 


No comments:

Post a Comment