Wednesday 11 January 2012

Artist Statement


Artist Statement
Kristian Miller
As a designer I pride myself on being an innovative thinker, I have inspirations through my designs but they usually don’t lie with other graphic designers I am creative in my thinking through clothing, music and art I notice everywhere, I am always dipping into other sectors to look for a break through in graphic design. I previously worked for a graphic design company prior to being a university student this made me much more aware to the thought processes put in to design and the creative freedom I had to obtain to better myself. In all of my projects I like to always connect myself personally to it and learn a lot about what I’m working with so I can become very creative and passionate about the project.  my creative path consist of approaching each project in different ways, I always attempt the less likely possibilities which can sometimes work, this helps me keep my ideas new and fresh, by always insuring I have a personal attachment to each project I have developed a trademark of creativeness through my dedication to typography and clean designs, I also believe that with great creativity comes simplicity as I feel art should always be able to leave an instant impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment